Information for Parents
Monthly fees must be paid before the 7th day of each month. The management reserves the right to impose late fees of $10 for every week the outstanding fees are due.
A two weeks written notice is required to inform caretakers regarding child's absence for a period of at least 1 month. Failure to do so will result in full payment of the monthly fees.
Children will not be allowed within the daycare premises should they contract a contagious disease until he/she is fully recovered.
A two weeks written notice is required for daycare cancellation. The management of Hub-b-beez Daycare reserve the right to issue reminder letters with a view to claim any outstanding sums owed to the establishment, including opting for legal action where necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do you provide breakfast?
– No, we do not provide breakfast. This will be prepared by the parents/guardians from home.
2. Are meals included?
– Meals are to be prepared by the parents/guardians from home and is not included in our daycare services.
3. What do I need to bring for my child?
– The Checklist of daily items to bring will be given after you have successfully enrolled your child to our daycare.
4. Can I visit my child at the daycare anytime I’d like to?
– It would be advisable and preferable to inform the supervisor beforehand to ensure the safety and security of the child and other children.
5. Who is allowed to pick up my child?
– Only certain person/s will be allowed to collect the child permitted by the parents/guardians. Although it would be advisable for the parents/guardians to notify the supervisor in advance regarding changes in the person/s fetching the child to avoid miscommunication and bad occurrences.
6. What if I’d like to enroll but the daycare doesn’t have space available?
– We have a ‘numbered waiting list’ and will notify you immediately if there are spaces available for your child.
7. I’m interested in applying for a job at this center. Is there someone I can contact?
– Please feel free to contact us via e-mail attached with your curriculum vitae (CV).
8. How is the daycare’s process on checking the background of their employees?
Request for staff’s curriculum vitae
Personal interviews conducted by the Executive Board of Directors
Work probation period
9. Are all staff trained in CPR and First Aid?
– As of the moment, not all staff are trained but training will be given to them in May 2017, as it is important for the day care to be equipped with qualified staff.
Need more information?